The Conference is aimed at giving comprehensive coverage to current problems and
prospects of sustainable development of higher education. Consideration will be given to
the management of cultural differences and digitalization as vectors of sustainable
development of higher education. Light will be thrown on international experience with
a particular focus on particularities of Central Asian countries and Russia.
Consideration will be given to the key aspects of development of international
education: staffing of universities, international diplomas and universal recognition of
education, distance learning, digital learning, management of social tolerance, and
inclusive social environment.
The Conference is designed to present special aspects and applied solutions for
sustainable development of higher education at the level of global economic system,
country, region, or higher education institution. The conference welcomes works which
present the review and analysis of international experience, applied and
multidisciplinary researches on the management of cultural differences and
digitalization as vectors of sustainable development of higher education based on
international experience and with due account for particularities of Central Asian
countries and Russia.
1. Sustainable development of higher education: international experience and particularities of Central Asian countries and Russia;
2. Present-day reality, proven experience and future prospects for development of international education;
3. The impact of cultural differences on development of international education and prospects for overcoming these differences;
4. Inclusive social environment, social tolerance and advanced staffing of universities as the basis for development of international education;
5. Distance learning and digital learning as prospective lines of development of international education;
6. International diplomas and universal recognition of education as a way toward development of international higher education;
7. Special aspects of the higher education model in Russia and Central Asian countries, its current problems and prospects for improvement;
8. The COVID-19 pandemic as a challenge for sustainable development of higher education: a review of experience of Russia and Central Asian countries.
Popkova Elena Gennadievna - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Leading Researcher, Center for Applied Research, Department Economic policy and public-private partnership of MGIMO
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, President of ANO Institute of Scientific Communications (Moscow, Volgograd, Russia).
Bruno S. Sergi - Harvard University, USA and Messina University, Italy.
Vodenko Konstantin Konstantinovich - Counselor at the Rector's Office, South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) named after M.I. Platova.
International Program Committee
Gyyazov Aidarbek Toktorovich, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ph.D., professor.
Kevin Chen - New York University, USA.
Irwan Trinugroho - Sebelas Maret University and Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Mike King-fai Fung - Hong Kong University of Science and technology, Hong Kong.
Ijaz Ur-Rehman - Al-Falah University, UAE.
Petrenko Elena Stepanovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Professor of the Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, Russia.
Roman Matoushek - Queen Mary University of London - London, United Kingdom.
Emiliano Sironi - Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
National Program Committee
Bannikova Natalya Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol State Agrarian University.
Vanchukhina Lyubov Ilyinichna - Head of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Oil Technical University, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Kleiner Georgy Borisovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Member Correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia, Head of the Department of System Analysis in Financial Economics University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Konina Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Management, Marketing and Organization of Production Volgograd State Technical University.
Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
Leibert Tatiana Borisovna - Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Business, Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Doctor economic sciences, professor.
Litvinova Tatyana Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Management of the Volgograd State Agrarian university.
Lyapina Innara Rafailievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor Oryol State University. I.S. Turgenev.
Ostrovskaya Victoria Nikolaevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Center for Marketing Initiatives.
Rogachev Alexey Fruminovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department mathematical modeling and informatics of Volgograd State Agrarian University.
Sibirskaya Elena Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Statistics, Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov.
Sozinova Anastasia Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Vyatka State university.
Stroeva Olesya Anatolyevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Economic Security Rostov State Economic University (RINH) Oryol branch.
Fedotova Gilyan Vasilievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor department. economics and finance of the Volgograd enterprise State Technical University.
Khalikova Elvira Anvarovna - Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor.
The proposal should be submitted before September 20, 2021
Participation should be confirmed by the organizing committee before September 30,
The report should be submitted before October 5, 2021
The conference program should be provided before October 8, 2021
The conference is to be held on October 15-16, 2021
The final manuscript of the article should be submitted before December 1, 2021
Publication is expected in 2022
Upon conference’s results, scientific articles will be published in books:
1. Book: «Managing cultural differences for the development of international
education», Series «Cultural Psychology of Education», Publisher Springer (Web of science, Scopus).
2. Book: «Digital Education in Central Asia», Series «Education in the Asia-Pacific
Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects», Publisher Springer (Web of science, Scopus).
3. ASTI Book Proposal «Business 4.0 as a Subject of the Digital Economy». Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation».
4. «Imitation Market Modeling in Digital Economy~ Game Theory» Series «Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Springer.
5. «Food Security in the Economy of the Future: Transition from Digital Agriculture to Agriculture 4.0 Based on Deep Learning» Palgrave.