In the conditions of digital economy, a new type of economic activities – digital entrepreneurship – appears and develops. It has three manifestations. 1 st - organization of manufacture of hi-tech products (HighTech). In this case, emphasis is made on maximum automatization of business processes and foundation on breakthrough technologies: blockchain, Big Data, cloud technologies, technologies of virtual and alternate reality, AI, robototronics, the Internet of Things, etc.
2nd manifestation: formation and development of digital segments of other spheres of economy. This envisages creation and development of hi-tech education (EdTech), including remote education, in the market of educational services, the segment of innovational finances (FinTech) in the market of financial services, the digital segment (AIC 4.0) of the agro-industrial complex, digital industry (Industry 4.0), etc. This envisages selective automatization of business processes depending on sectorial specifics and foundation on breakthrough digital technologies.
3rd manifestation: massive digital modernization of entrepreneurship. It envisages automatization of certain business processes, which, as a rule, is partial – i.e., it is an alternative to the traditional implementation of these processes. Digital technologies of wide access are used: cloud technologies, RFID technologies, mobile communications, the Internet, and technologies of intellectual decision support. This leads to development of electronic document turnover, electronic economic and tax accounting, electronic financial operations, and online purchases and sales.
The purpose of the conference is to substantiate digital entrepreneurship, discuss practical experience of its implementation, and to develop the scientific and methodological recommendations for development of its infrastructural provision and regulation and provision of its competitiveness.
The works on the following topics (but not limited to) are welcomed:
1. Digital modernization of the modern entrepreneurship: conceptual substantiation and practical experience;
2. Organization of digital entrepreneurship on the basis of breakthrough technologies: blockchain, Big Data, cloud technologies, technologies of virtual and alternate reality, AI, robototronics, the Internet of Things, etc.;
3. Development of hi-tech spheres of economy (HighTech) on the basis of digital entrepreneurship;
4. Digital entrepreneurship in the digital segments of sectorial markets: EdTech, FinTech, AIC 4.0, Industry 4.0, etc.;
5. Methodological provision of evaluation and management of competitiveness of digital entrepreneurship;
6. Specific features of management of a digital company;
7. Government regulation of digital entrepreneurship;
8. Infrastructural provision of digital entrepreneurship: breakthrough technologies, telecommunications, investments, institutes, and digital personnel.
The best conference papers will be published in IJTGM (International Journal of Trade and Global Markets), collection of the Institute of Scientific Communications, and Springer book series.
Popkova Elena Gennadievna - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Leading Researcher, Center for Applied Research, Department Economic policy and public-private partnership of MGIMO Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, President of ANO Institute of Scientific Communications (Moscow, Volgograd, Russia).
Bruno S. Sergi - Harvard University, USA and Messina University, Italy.
International Program Committee
Gyyazov Aidarbek Toktorovich, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ph.D., professor.
Kevin Chen - New York University, USA.
Irwan Trinugroho - Sebelas Maret University and Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Mike King-fai Fung - Hong Kong University of Science and technology, Hong Kong.
Ijaz Ur-Rehman - Al-Falah University, UAE.
Petrenko Elena Stepanovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Professor of the Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, Russia.
Roman Matoushek - Queen Mary University of London - London, United Kingdom.
Emiliano Sironi - Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
National Program Committee
Bannikova Natalya Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol State Agrarian University.
Vanchukhina Lyubov Ilyinichna - Head of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Oil Technical University, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Vodenko Konstantin Konstantinovich - Counselor at the Rector's Office, South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) named after M.I. Platova.
Kleiner Georgy Borisovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Member Correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia, Head of the Department of System Analysis in Financial Economics University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Konina Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Management, Marketing and Organization of Production Volgograd State Technical University.
Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
Leibert Tatiana Borisovna - Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Business, Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Doctor economic sciences, professor.
Litvinova Tatyana Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Management of the Volgograd State Agrarian university.
Lyapina Innara Rafailievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor Oryol State University. I.S. Turgenev.
Ostrovskaya Victoria Nikolaevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Center for Marketing Initiatives.
Rogachev Alexey Fruminovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department mathematical modeling and informatics of Volgograd State Agrarian University.
Sibirskaya Elena Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Statistics, Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov.
Sozinova Anastasia Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Vyatka State university.
Stroeva Olesya Anatolyevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Economic Security Rostov State Economic University (RINH) Oryol branch.
Fedotova Gilyan Vasilievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor department. economics and finance of the Volgograd enterprise State Technical University.
Khalikova Elvira Anvarovna - Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor.
Upon conference’s results, scientific articles will be published in books:
1. Book: «Hermeneutical Ontology of Modern Finances». Book Series: “Interdisciplinary Thought of the 21st Century: Management, Economics and Law”. Publisher: De Gruyter (Web of science, Scopus).
2. Book: «Personnel of the Digital Economy Future Jobs» Publisher: Springer, Book Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation» (Web of science, expected Scopus).
3. ASTI Book Proposal «Business 4.0 as a Subject of the Digital Economy». Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation».
4. «Imitation Market Modeling in Digital Economy~ Game Theory» Series «Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Springer.
5. «Food Security in the Economy of the Future: Transition from Digital Agriculture to Agriculture 4.0 Based on Deep Learning» Palgrave.