Economic growth is always accompanied by ecological costs, which are connected to increase of the volume of extraction and usage of natural resources and growth of production and consumption waste, as well as ecological risks, which include natural disaster, climate change, etc. Circular economy could allow minimizing ecological costs and managing ecological risks with high effectiveness. Circular economy envisages high ecological standards, recycling, and production of ecologically safe products (e.g., usage of self-destructing packaging that is safe for the environment).
Breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0 – AI, the Internet of Things, ubiquitous computing, etc. – open new opportunities for formation of circular economy due to its infrastructural support: development of information provision of ecological crisis management, marketing support, intellectual support for state regulation of circular production and consumption, etc. At the same time, application of these technologies requires large energy resources. That's why an important task of the modern economic science and practice is search for the means of well-balanced systemic development of circular economy and Industry 4.0.
The conference participants will discuss the current problems and perspectives of infrastructural support for circular economy on the basis of breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0.
The conference will include the following sessions:
1. Ecological crisis management of circular economy in the interests of its sustainable development on the basis of breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0;
2. Government regulation of closed cycle on the basis of AI;
3. Organization of circular production and consumption on the basis of the Internet of Things and ubiquitous computing;
4. Risk management of the energy infrastructure of Industry 4.0 by the principles of circularity: alternative and renewable energy;
5. The perspective directions of recycling (secondary processing) and new opportunities of production of ecologically safe products on the basis of breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0;
6. Marketing support for circular entrepreneurship on the basis of breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0;
7. The leading experience of formation of circular economy on the basis of breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0 in developed and developing countries;
8. The model of formation of circular economy on the basis of breakthrough digital technologies of Industry 4.0 in modern Russia.
The best conference papers will be published in IJTGM (International Journal of Trade and Global Markets), collection of the Institute of Scientific Communications, and Springer book series.
Popkova Elena Gennadievna - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Leading Researcher, Center for Applied Research, Department Economic policy and public-private partnership of MGIMO
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, President of ANO Institute of Scientific Communications (Moscow, Volgograd, Russia).
Bruno S. Sergi - Harvard University, USA and Messina
International Program Committee
Gyyazov Aidarbek Toktorovich, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ph.D., professor.
Kevin Chen - New York University, USA.
Irwan Trinugroho - Sebelas Maret University and Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Mike King-fai Fung - Hong Kong University of Science and technology, Hong Kong.
Ijaz Ur-Rehman - Al-Falah University, UAE.
Petrenko Elena Stepanovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Professor of the Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, Russia.
Roman Matoushek - Queen Mary University of London - London, United Kingdom
Emiliano Sironi - Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
National Program Committee
Bannikova Natalya Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol State Agrarian University.
Vanchukhina Lyubov Ilyinichna - Head of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Oil Technical University, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Vodenko Konstantin Konstantinovich - Counselor at the Rector's Office, South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) named after M.I. Platova.
Kleiner Georgy Borisovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Member Correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia, Head of the Department of System Analysis in Financial Economics
University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Konina Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Management, Marketing and Organization of Production Volgograd State Technical University.
Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
Leibert Tatiana Borisovna - Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Business, Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Doctor economic sciences, professor.
Litvinova Tatyana Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Management of the Volgograd State Agrarian university.
Lyapina Innara Rafailievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor Oryol State University. I.S. Turgenev.
Ostrovskaya Victoria Nikolaevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Center for Marketing Initiatives.
Rogachev Alexey Fruminovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department mathematical modeling and informatics of Volgograd State Agrarian University.
Sibirskaya Elena Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Statistics, Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov.
Sozinova Anastasia Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Vyatka State university.
Stroeva Olesya Anatolyevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Economic Security Rostov State Economic University (RINH) Oryol branch.
Fedotova Gilyan Vasilievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor department. economics and finance of the Volgograd enterprise State Technical University.
Khalikova Elvira Anvarovna - Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor.
Upon conference’s results, scientific articles will be published in books:
1. Book: «Scientific View of Russia's Economic Integration». Book Series:: “Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation”. Publisher: Springer;
2. Book: «Crisis as an Evaluation Criterion». Book Series:: “Interdisciplinary Thought of the 21st Century: Management, Economics and Law”. Publisher: De Gruyter.
3. ASTI Book Proposal «Business 4.0 as a Subject of the Digital Economy». Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation».
4. «Imitation Market Modeling in Digital Economy~ Game Theory» Series «Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Springer.
5. «Food Security in the Economy of the Future: Transition from Digital Agriculture to Agriculture 4.0 Based on Deep Learning» Palgrave.