Transition to digital economy is based on automatization of all business processes – production, managerial, innovative, and marketing – and this leads to serious social consequences: growth of unemployment and increase of competition in the labor market with simultaneous growth of demand for digital personnel. Their training is proclaimed as one of the top-priority directions of the national program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”, which was adopted by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 2017, No. 1632-r (https://data-economy.ru).
However, the issue of the form of training of digital personnel remains open. A serious obstacle on the path of solving this problem is uncertainty of the notion “digital personnel”, which in the modern Russian statistics include specialists in the sphere of information and communication technologies, though from the practical point of view digital entrepreneurship of Russia requires sectorial personnel that have digital competencies.
Employment of digital personnel at the modern stage of development of the Russian digital economy is complicated as digital entrepreneurship is in the process of formation, and its cooperation with universities is not developed. Selection of digital personnel and evaluation of their competitiveness are also complicated due to absence of a clear idea of the set of digital competencies, which applicants and workers should possess, and the methods of measuring them. These problems are to be solved by the conference, at which the social consequences of digital economy, its future professions, and perspectives of their mastering will be discussed.
The following issues are to be discussed at the conference:
• Perspective future professions in view of the sphere of digital economy;
• Standardization of training of personnel for digital economy in Russia;
• Methodological provision of training and development of digital personnel;
• Development of remote education and application of new educational technologies for training of digital personnel;
• The problem of employment of digital personnel in the conditions of emerging digital entrepreneurship in Russia;
• Development of cooperation between universities and digital companies;
• Consequences of digital economy for labor market: unemployment, growth of competition, and new segments;
• Evaluation of competitiveness of digital personnel based on possession of digital competencies;
• Social adaptation to digital economy: mastering of future professions and life-long learning.
The best conference papers will be published in IJTGM (International Journal of Trade and Global Markets), collection of the Institute of Scientific Communications, and Springer book series.
Chair: Elena G. Popkova – Doctor of Economics, Professor, President of the Institute of Scientific Communications, Elena G. Popkova.
Co-Chair: Bruno S. Sergi, PhD, Professor of International Economics, University of Messina and Associate, Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Harvard University.
International Program Committee
Gyyazov Aidarbek Toktorovich, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ph.D., professor.
Kevin Chen - New York University, USA.
Irwan Trinugroho - Sebelas Maret University and Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Mike King-fai Fung - Hong Kong University of Science and technology, Hong Kong.
Ijaz Ur-Rehman - Al-Falah University, UAE.
Petrenko Elena Stepanovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Professor of the Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, Russia.
Roman Matoushek - Queen Mary University of London - London, United Kingdom
Emiliano Sironi - Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
National Program Committee
Bannikova Natalya Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol State Agrarian University.
Vanchukhina Lyubov Ilyinichna - Head of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Oil Technical University, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Vodenko Konstantin Konstantinovich - Counselor at the Rector's Office, South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) named after M.I. Platova.
Kleiner Georgy Borisovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Member Correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia, Head of the Department of System Analysis in Financial Economics University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Konina Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Management, Marketing and Organization of Production Volgograd State Technical University.
Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
Leibert Tatiana Borisovna - Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Business, Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Doctor economic sciences, professor.
Litvinova Tatyana Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Management of the Volgograd State Agrarian university.
Lyapina Innara Rafailievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor Oryol State University. I.S. Turgenev.
Ostrovskaya Victoria Nikolaevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Center for Marketing Initiatives.
Rogachev Alexey Fruminovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department mathematical modeling and informatics of Volgograd State Agrarian University.
Sibirskaya Elena Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Statistics, Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov.
Sozinova Anastasia Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Vyatka State university.
Stroeva Olesya Anatolyevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Economic Security Rostov State Economic University (RINH) Oryol branch.
Fedotova Gilyan Vasilievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor department. economics and finance of the Volgograd enterprise State Technical University.
Khalikova Elvira Anvarovna - Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor.
Upon conference’s results, scientific articles will be published in books:
1. Book: «Well-being as a Landmark of Socio-Economic Development ».
Book series: “Interdisciplinary Thought of the 21st Century: Management, Economics and Law”. Publisher: De Gruyter (Web of science, Scopus).
2. Book: «Advanced issues on social entrepreneurship» Publisher: Palgrave (Web of science, Scopus).
3. Book: «Modern Global Economic System: Evolutional Development Vs. Revolutionary Leap»; Book Series: «Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Publisher: Springer (Web of science, Scopus).
4. Book: «Circular Economy in the Form 4.0» Springer. Book Series “Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation” (Web of science, expecting Scopus).
5. Book: «Climate Change in Industry 4.0» Publisher: Palgrave (Web of science, Scopus).
6. ASTI Book Proposal «Business 4.0 as a Subject of the Digital Economy». Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation».
7. «Imitation Market Modeling in Digital Economy~ Game Theory» Series «Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Springer.
8. «Food Security in the Economy of the Future: Transition from Digital Agriculture to Agriculture 4.0 Based on Deep Learning» Palgrave.