Agenda of the conference:
February 25, 2021 – plenary meeting and panel discussions
Official languages of the conference: Russian, English
1. Globalization 4.0: new models of international economic cooperation.
2. Ensuring protection of national economic interests in the context of development of
the modern international economy.
3. Directions for the development of international and state regulation of economic
relations under current conditions.
Problems to be discussed:
1. Economic growth of the national economy: threats and opportunities.
2. Development of customs affairs. The strategy for development of the Federal Customs
Service of Russia until 2030.
3. The concept of development of information technology in customs affairs.
4. Development of sophisticated customs inspection technologies, the interaction
between the member states of the World Customs Organization.
5. Global economy amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. Efficiency of state management of international trade.
7. Provision of economic security in the context of development of information
technology in customs affairs.
Form of participation in the conference:
1) Physical presence (in online mode);
2) Video report.
At the end of the conference, it is expected that the following articles will be published in
collections of articles:
1) Publication of scientific articles in the collection of scientific articles with subsequent
indexation in Web of Science and Scopus (for Professors and young researchers),
publication language shall be English. The articles shall be subject to double review.
Physical presence with a report at the conference followed by the publication of
conference proceedings in the collection of articles with subsequent indexation in Web
of Science and Scopus. Registration fee is 20,000 rubles per participant (co-
participation is acceptable – up to 5 co-authors);