The Conference is designed to comprehensively present current problems and prospects
for implementation of environmental goals of sustainable development, as well as to outline the geo-economy of the future. The primary focus is on the two key challenges of development of the geo-economy: climate change and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Conservation of biodiversity, environmental protection, and transition from circular to
regenerative agriculture are considered as promising responses to these challenges. The conference welcomes works which present the review and analysis of international experience, applied and multidisciplinary researches on the environmental series of
sustainable development goals.
1. Challenges of climate change in the geo-economy of the future and prospects for
2. New scientific vision of agriculture in the context of sustainable development;
3. Biodiversity as the basis for sustainable development: current experience and applied
solutions for agriculture in the geo-economy of the future;
4. Development of sustainable agriculture and alternative energy in response to climate
change in the geo-economy of the future;
5. Topical problems of agriculture and prospects for solving them based on sustainable
6. Strategic priorities and applied recommendations to develop sustainable agriculture
in the geo-economy of the future;
7. Transition from circular to regenerative agriculture in the geo-economy of the future;
8. The impact of COVID-19 crisis on sustainable development and vision of the geo-
economy of the future.
Popkova Elena Gennadievna - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Leading Researcher, Center for Applied Research, Department Economic policy and public-private partnership of MGIMO
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, President of ANO Institute of Scientific Communications (Moscow, Volgograd, Russia).
Bruno S. Sergi - Harvard University, USA and Messina University, Italy.
International Program Committee
Gyyazov Aidarbek Toktorovich, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ph.D., professor.
Kevin Chen - New York University, USA.
Irwan Trinugroho - Sebelas Maret University and Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Mike King-fai Fung - Hong Kong University of Science and technology, Hong Kong.
Ijaz Ur-Rehman - Al-Falah University, UAE.
Petrenko Elena Stepanovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Professor of the Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, Russia.
Roman Matoushek - Queen Mary University of London - London, United Kingdom.
Emiliano Sironi - Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
National Program Committee
Bannikova Natalya Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol State Agrarian University.
Vanchukhina Lyubov Ilyinichna - Head of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Oil Technical University, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Vodenko Konstantin Konstantinovich - Counselor at the Rector's Office, South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) named after M.I. Platova.
Kleiner Georgy Borisovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Member Correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia, Head of the Department of System Analysis in Financial Economics University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Konina Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Management, Marketing and Organization of Production Volgograd State Technical University.
Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
Leibert Tatiana Borisovna - Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Business, Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Doctor economic sciences, professor.
Litvinova Tatyana Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Management of the Volgograd State Agrarian university.
Lyapina Innara Rafailievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor Oryol State University. I.S. Turgenev.
Ostrovskaya Victoria Nikolaevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Center for Marketing Initiatives.
Rogachev Alexey Fruminovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department mathematical modeling and informatics of Volgograd State Agrarian University.
Sibirskaya Elena Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Statistics, Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov.
Sozinova Anastasia Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Vyatka State university.
Stroeva Olesya Anatolyevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Economic Security Rostov State Economic University (RINH) Oryol branch.
Fedotova Gilyan Vasilievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor department. economics and finance of the Volgograd enterprise State Technical University.
Khalikova Elvira Anvarovna - Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor.
The proposal should be submitted before March 1, 2021
Participation should be confirmed by the organizing committee before March 5, 2021
The report should be submitted before March 8, 2021
The conference program should be provided before March 15, 2021
The conference is to be held on March 19-20, 2021
The final manuscript of the article should be submitted before May 10, 2021
Publication is expected in 2022
Upon conference’s results, scientific articles will be published in books:
1. Book: «Sustainable agriculture: from circular to reconstructive», Series «Environmental Footprints and Eco-Design of Products and Processes», Publisher Springer (Web of science, Scopus).
2. Book: «Geo-economy of the future: challenges of climate change and answers to them in sustainable agriculture and alternative energy», Series «GeoPlanet: Earth and Planetary Sciences», Publisher Springer (Web of science, Scopus).
3. Book: «Smart innovation in Agriculture» for the series “Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies» Springer, Publisher Springer (Web of science, Scopus).
4. ASTI Book Proposal «Business 4.0 as a Subject of the Digital Economy». Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation».
5. «Imitation Market Modeling in Digital Economy~ Game Theory» Series«Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Springer.
6. «Food Security in the Economy of the Future: Transition from Digital Agriculture to Agriculture 4.0 Based on Deep Learning» Palgrave.