Integration mechanisms play an important role in development of the modern socio-economic systems of all levels. At the level of entrepreneurship, the following integration mechanisms are applied: participation in technological parks and innovational networks and reorganization, of which the most popular forms are mergers and acquisitions (M&A). With the help of these mechanisms, entrepreneurial structures strengthen their positions in the market, join resources, distribute risks, develop the innovative and foreign economic activities, and raise the effectiveness of their activities.
At the level of regional economy, the following integration mechanisms are used: implementation of the projects of public-private partnership, creation of special economic areas, and formation of regional sectorial and innovative clusters. Due to this, the modern regions develop infrastructure, stimulate marketing activity of non-profit organizations, attract private investments into realization of socially important projects, accelerate their innovational development, and raise their competitiveness.
Such integration mechanisms as integration associations of countries and international economic cooperation are used at the level of the global economy. Modern Russia is a member of the Eurasian Economic Community and the World Trade Organization, which stimulates its quick economic growth and development. The disintegration processes in the modern global economy also deserve close attention and consideration.
The purpose of the conference is to discuss the leading Russian and international experience of using the integration mechanisms of development of the modern economy, philosophy, pedagogy, psychology determine its current problems, and to search for perspective solutions on the basis of the initiatives of entrepreneurial structures and regional, national, and international regulators.
The following issues will be discussed at the conference:
1. Cluster development of the modern economy: the regional, sectorial, innovative, and transnational aspects;
2. The leading experience and perspectives of development of special economic areas;
3. The current directions of application of the mechanism of pubic-private partnership;
4. The integration mechanisms of development of innovative economy: technological parks and innovative networks;
5. Reorganization mechanisms of development of the modern entrepreneurship (M&A);
6. The role of international organizations in regulation of the modern global economy;
7. Integration associations of countries in the modern global economy;
8. The future scenarios of globalization of the Russian economy: integration vs disintegration;
9. Directions of cooperation between Russia and developed and developing countries: investments, innovations, and infrastructure;
10. The Eurasian Economic Community: new members, new partners, and new opportunities for development;
11. New integration mechanisms of development of the modern economy: global experience and application in Russia.
12. Philosophical attitudes in the integration mechanisms of the modern economy development: Russia and the world;
13. The role and significance of psychology and pedagogy in the integration mechanisms of the development of the modern economy: Russia and the world.
The best conference papers will be published in IJTGM (International Journal of Trade and Global Markets), collection of the Institute of Scientific Communications, and Springer book series.
Popkova Elena Gennadievna - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Leading Researcher, Center for Applied Research, Department Economic policy and public-private partnership of MGIMO Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, President of ANO Institute of Scientific Communications (Moscow, Volgograd, Russia).
Bruno S. Sergi - Harvard University, USA and Messina University, Italy.
Tolsteneva Alexandra Aleksandrovna- Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Management and Social and Technical Services, Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin, Russia.
Sulima Igor Ivanovich - Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Philosophy and Theology, Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin, Russia.
Grishina Anna Viktorovna - Ph.D. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Head of the Scientific Research Department of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin, Russia.
International Program Committee
Gyyazov Aidarbek Toktorovich- Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Ph.D., professor.
Kevin Chen - New York University, USA.
Irwan Trinugroho - Sebelas Maret University and Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Mike King-fai Fung - Hong Kong University of Science and technology, Hong Kong.
Ijaz Ur-Rehman - Al-Falah University, UAE.
Petrenko Elena Stepanovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Professor of the Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, Russia.
Roman Matoushek - Queen Mary University of London - London, United Kingdom.
Emiliano Sironi - Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
National Program Committee
Bannikova Natalya Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol State Agrarian University.
Vanchukhina Lyubov Ilyinichna - Head of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Oil Technical University, Doctor of Economics, Professor.
Vodenko Konstantin Konstantinovich - Counselor at the Rector's Office, South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) named after M.I. Platova.
Kleiner Georgy Borisovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Member Correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Director, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia, Head of the Department of System Analysis in Financial Economics University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Konina Olga Vladimirovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Management, Marketing and Organization of Production Volgograd State Technical University.
Kuznetsov Viktor Pavlovich, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics of the Nizhny Novgorod Enterprise State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin.
Leibert Tatiana Borisovna - Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Business, Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Doctor economic sciences, professor.
Litvinova Tatyana Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Management of the Volgograd State Agrarian university.
Lyapina Innara Rafailievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor Oryol State University. I.S. Turgenev.
Ostrovskaya Victoria Nikolaevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Center for Marketing Initiatives.
Rogachev Alexey Fruminovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department mathematical modeling and informatics of Volgograd State Agrarian University.
Sibirskaya Elena Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor Department of Statistics, Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov.
Sozinova Anastasia Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Vyatka State university.
Stroeva Olesya Anatolyevna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Economic Security Rostov State Economic University (RINH) Oryol branch.
Fedotova Gilyan Vasilievna, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor department. economics and finance of the Volgograd enterprise State Technical University.
Khalikova Elvira Anvarovna - Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and audit of the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor.
Upon conference’s results, scientific articles will be published in books:
1. Book: «Phenomena and Paradoxes of Reproduction in the Neo-transitional Economy».
Book Series: «Interdisciplinary Thought of the 21st Century: Management, Economics and Law». Publisher: De Gruyter (Web of science, Scopus).
2. Book: «Economic Security in the Digital Age» Springer Book Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation» (Web of science, expected Scopus).
3. ASTI Book Proposal «Business 4.0 as a Subject of the Digital Economy». Series «Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation».
4. «Imitation Market Modeling in Digital Economy~ Game Theory» Series «Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems» Springer.
5. «Food Security in the Economy of the Future: Transition from Digital Agriculture to Agriculture 4.0 Based on Deep Learning» Palgrave.